When you need to call attention to a safety or punch list issue, you can easily apply a post flag of “Safety” or “Deficiency.”
Flagging a post from the mobile app:
- In the post panel, tap the purple flag icon at the bottom of the toolbar.
- Click Add Safety flag or Add Deficiency flag.
- Tap Assign to add assignees to the post.
- Recommended: Set a due date by clicking “Add due date” to the right of the assignee’s name.
Fieldlens will maintain these flags after you’ve posted - speeding things up if you’ve got to create a number of deficiencies in a row, for example. Tap the flag to remove them at any time.
Flagging a post from the web app:
- You can select a Safety or Deficiency flag from the Post flag drop-down when creating a New Post.
- Click Assign to add an assignee. You can also type a name or email address in the Assign field.
- Recommended: Set a due date by clicking the calendar icon to the right of the assignee’s name.