Need to print a drawing that’s been uploaded to Fieldlens? From the web app you can export the latest version of your drawings in PDF format.
- First, head to the Drawings Page within any project.
- Select -- or bulk select -- one or more drawings.
- Click Download in the upper right of the page.
- Tap Generate PDF.
Your exported drawings will appear in exactly the same order they appear on the web app. If you have your plans sorted from Plan Number Z-A but want your downloaded PDF to go from A-Z, for example, you can switch your view using the Sort button.
View and Download your Exported Drawings
Once exported, your drawings will appear as PDF files in View Downloads — ready for you to click, print, and share.
- To see a list view of all your exported drawings, click on Downloads to the right of the sort button.
- Use the dropdown on the top left to filter your drawings by All Drawings (all drawings you have exported), Processed (drawings currently being exported), Error (drawings that could not be exported), and Completed (drawings that were successfully exported).
- Navigate to the drawing file you want, and click Download on the right of the file name. This will bring you to a web file stored on Amazon AWS.
- On the top right of the file, click the down arrow to save the PDF to your computer -- or tap the printer button and print your drawing file.