Important Note: All RFIs are public. That means everyone using Fieldlens that’s on the project can see these posts.
Creating punch list post from the mobile app:
- Hit “+”
- Hit “Punch”
- Select drawing
- Drop pin on the drawing
- Write issue
- Take picture/s
- Add “Who is responsible” (the assignee/s)
- Date automatically added (but you can change)
You can make the process even faster by going through the specific workflow and selecting the “+” on the top right of the screen.
Flagging a post from the web app:
- You can select a Safety or Deficiency flag from the Post flag drop-down when creating a New Post.
- Click Assign to add an assignee. You can also type a name or email address in the Assign field.
- Recommended: Set a due date by clicking the calendar icon to the right of the assignee’s name.