As you’re walking a jobsite, you may need create a series of similar posts - whether they need to be assigned to the same companies, are in the same location or have the same categories, you can use Post & copy to keep moving quickly.
With Post & copy turned on, as you post, you launch directly into a new post with the same categories, assignees, locations, and recipients. You can click into any of these if they need to be adjusted, and fill in a new title and description for each post (or let the categories create your title - which will happen automatically if you leave the title blank).
How do I turn on Post & copy?
- From the post panel on your mobile device, tap the “...” on the bottom right.
- Within the overflow menu, you’ll see Advanced Options. Slide the toggle next to Post & copy to activate it.
- Fill out your post details as usual and click Post.
- Once a post is created, a new post panel will immediately appear -- carrying over categories, assignees, locations, and recipients. You can edit these details as needed.
- To turn this feature off, go back to the “...” and slide the toggle to the left -- or click on Post & copy from within the post itself.