Each registered company on Fieldlens has at least one Company Administrator that manages their company profile and has control over user access to Fieldlens and individual projects.
By default, the Company Admin is the first user to register from a company, but each company can have multiple administrators. A quick scan of your company profile will tell you who your admins are - they’ll have a special tag or icon by their name.
Company Admins can:
- Edit and maintain a Company Profile.
- Add users from their company to projects.
- View user activity and status within Fieldlens.
- Grant other users admin status.
- Reset passwords for individual users from their company.
- Deactivate the accounts of users from their company.
- Manage unit codes and resources for Resource Tracking.
If you are an administrator, click your profile icon in the upper right of the web app, then click settings and switch to Company Settings to review your profile and other options.