To create a Post Report on the web app, click the Export report button on the upper right of your Feed.
Selecting the posts for your report
By default your report will include all of the posts currently visible in your Feed. Many users will use the quick filters to quickly get to their daily or punch posts before clicking Export report.
But you also have the option to use the filters from within the report form. Click Report Includes to access your quick filters or click the left sidebar to slide out your full filter options. The presets include:
- Punch list
- Safety report
- RFI list
- Submittal list
- All unread
- My-to-do list
- My company’s to-do list
- Assigned to me
- At-risk posts
- 2-Week look ahead
- Any custom filters you have saved
Important Note: RFI and Submittal lists are only available on projects created after 1/16/2018.
Tap Details to give your report a title and add any additional recipients (you’ll receive the report automatically). You can also add a project code or notes that aren’t already documented in the posts.
You can choose to export a report as either a PDF or CSV. The formatting of PDF reports is fully customizable, and there are also several preset formatting options that you can choose from:
- Compact will include location and categories.
- Current Status will include all post details and media.
- Drawing Status will include all post details, media, and full-size drawing pages.
- Full History will include all post details and media as well as updates.
Customize your report
To customize your PDF report, click on Customize to the right of the Layout drop down.
- Cover options - make changes to the first page of your report. Choose to include a resource tracking summary, general notes, or post stats, for example.
- You can choose to add full-size drawing pages under General options.
- Post options allow you to pick and choose what details from your posts end up in the report. You can choose to include all post details or to only include a few details - like location, weather, or assignees, for example. You’ll also be able to choose the size of the media (if included) as it appears in the report - tiny, small, medium, or large.
For CSV exports, choose between Post Summary or Resource Tracking.
You can schedule a report from the web as well - click the pencil icon next to “Schedule” to have the report run automatically. Dropdown to select the frequency and then specify the actual schedule - for example, every Friday at 2:45PM.