By using native sharing extensions on both iOS and Android, you can share photos and attachments from your device directly into Fieldlens posts.
Share to Fieldlens from iOS
- From your Photo Gallery or while viewing an attachment, select the standard share icon on the bottom left.
- Choose Fieldlens from the presented share options. If you don’t see the Fieldlens icon, press the "..." menu, and turn on Fieldlens from the Activities page.
- Enter a title and choose the appropriate project from your project list.
- When ready, hit Post to upload to Fieldlens. This will create a draft in the selected project.
- You can then open Fieldlens on your device, navigate to the draft, and complete the rest of the post details.
Share to Fieldlens from Android
- You’ll also use the native share button to do this on your Android device (these will vary by device).
- Choose Fieldlens from the options, and select the appropriate project.
- At this point, however, you’ll be brought directly into a new post form to complete the post details. This will NOT create a draft on Android but will post directly to the project Feed.
Did this answer your question?