Insights is the dashboard of your dreams: It takes the quick, simple posts from the field and turns them into real project analytics.
Insights give you the most reliable and current information possible - basing everything on realtime info from the field. You can see who’s performing and who’s not, get up-to-the-minute information about your resources, and cut down on the painful operational overhead your crew is probably doing now.
With Insights you get:
- A project overview with a summary of post count and status by Assignee, Categories, and Locations. The project overview will give you a break down of Current Post Status (bar graph and pie chart), Cumulative Tasks opened and closed (line graph), as well as a Project Activity graph based on posts and reactions. Assignees, Categories, and Locations will be measured by Post Status (bar graph) and by Past Due posts (dot plot).
- Days to Close - an analysis of the average days to close by assignee.
- Resource Tracking - a summary of manpower, equipment or anything else your team is accounting for.
Where do these Insights come from?
From posts! The more regularly your field team posts -- and the more details they document within those posts -- the richer your insights will get. Your project team should include locations, categories, assignees and due dates whenever possible. These can be added to any post in just a couple of taps.
Using the Insights Page
- Filter on the top left of each page you'll see a filter option.
- Zoom in on a particular part of a chart by dragging your mouse across a specific section. Once you highlight your selection and release your mouse button, it will zoom in. To zoom back out, click the reset button at the top right of the chart.
- Downloading data - when hovering over a chart or table you'll see an option in the upper right corner to download the data as an CSV. You'll also be able to download any chart as an image (.PNG file).
- Search - when hovering over a table, tap on the More Options icon in the upper right hand corner to access a search button. Click that to search within your table for a specific line or lines of data.
- Editing pivot tables - you can edit any pivot table within the Insights Page. Just hover over the appropriate table, click the More Options button in the upper right, and select Edit Pivot. Here you’ll be able to drag and drop different fields to create rows, columns, filters, and values.